The orange Shard in Raid: Shadow Legends, also known as the Sacred Shard, features the best summoning rates, which makes it the best in the game.
Players can enjoy turn-based battles and role-playing elements in this thrilling video game, Raid: Shadow Legends. It takes place in the persistent world of Teleria, in which you can assume the role of an ancient Telerian warrior.
It is now your responsibility to defeat the Dark Lord, Siroth and restore peace in the world. The game has more than 20 different characters, also known as Champions, that you can acquire and play with.
Every Champion features unique skills, statistics, and abilities that can greatly influence your gameplay. Keep in mind that you first have to acquire shards before you can collect a new Champion.
What are Shards?
Shards are special crystals that players will find and can acquire as they advance in the game. These Shards allow you to summon different Champions into your army through the Portal infrastructure in your Bastion.
Players should note that there are different types of Shards in the game, each of which summon Champions of different rarities.
Players who wish to summon a Champion using a Shard should note that they will need to invest a set number of Silver. Every Shard presents a certain probability that you will find a Champion of a specific rarity in it.
For example, if you use a Mystery Shard, you have a 74.2 percent chance of receiving a common Champion, while you have a 1.4 percent chance of obtaining a rare Champion.
Raid Shadow Legends: Orange Shard
Every type of Shard in the game is represented by a different colour. The following table outlines the different types of Shards, and their corresponding colours:
The orange, or gold Shards are also known as Sacred Shards. Players have a 94 percent chance of summoning an epic Champion, and a 6 percent chance of receiving a legendary Champion when using a Sacred Shard at the Portal.
Allegedly, these Shards offer the best summoning rates and are thus the most valuable Shards in the game. Additionally, they are by far the most difficult to procure, especially if you are a new player.
That being said, you can obtain approximately 13 Sacred Shards monthly when you read endgame. For players who just started playing the game, it is recommended that they do not focus on obtaining a Sacred Shard.
This is because epic or legendary Champions are not yet needed to complete early game content, while endgame players will need epic or legendary Champions to complete difficult content.
How to procure Sacred Shards
There are currently 12 ways to obtain Sacred Shards. The following table outlines some of the different methods and a description of each:
|A series of rewards you can claim every day in the game. The first Sacred Shard you will receive is on day 78|
|You can claim these rewards once your account reaches a specific level. Once you reach level 60, you will receive a Sacred Shard|
|Players will receive a Sacred Shard once they have collected 252 stars in the Hard, Brutal, or Nightmare modes of the Campaign|
|You will receive these rewards once you have completed a certain number of missions. Players will receive a Sacred Shard after completing 151 missions.|
As mentioned above, every Shard has a specific probability of summoning a Champion of a certain rarity. The following table lists the other Shards you can find in the game, and their probabilities:
|They have a 74.2 percent chance of summoning a common Champion, but a 24.4 percent chance of summoning an uncommon Champion. While you have a 1.4 percent chance of receiving a rare Champion|
|Void Shards have a 91 percent chance of summoning a rare Champion, and an 8 percent chance of summoning an epic Champion. Moreover, players have a 0.5 percent chance of obtaining a legendary Champion|
|You have a 91.5 percent chance of receiving a rare Champion, with an 8 percent chance of obtaining an epic Champion. However, players have an 0.5 percent chance of obtaining a legendary Champion|
Different types of Champions
Once you have summoned a Champion, you will discover what type of Champion he, or she is. The following table outlines the different types of Champions, and gives a description of each:
|Type of Champion||Description|
|These Champions support your team by applying buffs and debuffs to the enemies. Moreover, they can heal their allies|
|They are defined by their beefiness, as they can take a lot of damage during battles. These Champions can pull the agro and draw the enemies’ attacks away from other Champions.|
|They are difficult to kill and can generally wield debuffs, which are guaranteed to disrupt enemies|
|These Champions are essentially damage dealers as they feature powerful skills and abilities|
Raid: Shadow Legends invites players to experience imaginative role-playing elements and turn-based battles. It is set in the fictitious world of Teleria, in which you can assume the role of an ancient Telerian warrior. It is up to you to defeat the Dark Lord, Siroth and restore harmony to the world.
The game offers more than 20 characters, also known as Champions, for you to acquire and play with. In order to acquire a Champion, you first have to collect Shards, one of which is known as the Sacred Shard. Since it features the best summoning rates, it is regarded as the best in the game.