Raid: Shadow Legends: Sacred Shards

Players can collect Sacred Shards in Raid: Shadow Legends in 12 different ways, including Dungeon challenges, daily login rewards, Doom Tower and events, among others.


Raid: Shadow Legends is a turn-based, fantasy-themed mobile game. It is set in the fictional world of Teleria, which has been colonized by the Dark Lord, Siroth. The game features different adventures for players to take part in.

However, it is recommended that players familiarize themselves with the Affinity system before they participate in one of the in-game adventures.

There are currently four types of Affinities in the game, and players will need to understand them all in order to succeed. Three of the Affinities are in balance with one another, while the fourth offers no particular disadvantages or advantages over the others.

The following table indicates the name of the Affinity, and its properties:

Name of Affinity Properties
Void (Purple) The Void Affinity features no counter or weaknesses against others.
Spirit (Green) Spirit is weak against Magic but is powerful against Force.
Magic (Blue) Even though Magic has an advantage against Spirit, it is weak against Force.
Force (Red) This Affinity has a disadvantage against Spirit but is strong against Magic.

Once players know all the Affinities, they are able to create an army of Champions. Players can use their Champions to defeat enemies in castles, temples, dungeons and deserts.

When players first start playing Raid: Shadow Legends, they will be able to play a tutorial mission to learn the gameplay. After the tutorial, players can choose their first Champion.

It is important to note that there are four types of Champions, such as Defence, Health Point (HP), Attack and Support. Each type of Champion has unique skills and abilities. Players are able to collect additional Champions by using Shards, which contain the souls of ancient warriors.

Once the players have obtained Shards, they can summon a warrior at the in-game Portal. It is important to note that there are four different Shards. The following table indicates the different Shards and the rarity of warriors each Shard can summon:

Shard name Rarity of warriors
Mystery Shard Mystery Shards have a 74.2 percent chance of summoning a common Champion. However, it has a 24.4 percent chance to summon an uncommon Champion, and a 1.4 percent chance to summon a rare Champion.
Void Shard A Void Shard has a 91 percent chance of summoning a rare Champion. However, it has an eight percent chance of summoning an epic Champion, and a 0.5 percent chance for a legendary Champion.
Ancient Shard Players have a 91.5 percent to obtain a rare champion with this Shard. Additionally, there is an eight percent chance it will summon an epic Champion, and a 0.5 percent chance for it to summon a legendary Champion.
Sacred Shard With this Shard, players stand a 94 percent chance at obtaining an epic Champion. However, it has a six percent chance to summon a legendary Champion.

Raid: Shadow Legends: Sacred Shards

Sacred Shards feature the best summoning rates in Raid: Shadow Legends. It thus comes as no surprise that these Shards are the most valuable in the game. They are also the hardest to collect, especially early on in the game.

In early game, players will have to reply on one-time rewards and special reward systems to obtain Sacred Shards. However, when players reach end-game, they are able to collect approximately 13 Sacred Shards a month, if they are dedicated players.

How to obtain Sacred Shards

Players are able to obtain Sacred Shards in 12 different ways, including events, Clan Boss fights, Packs and daily rewards, among others.

Daily rewards

Daily login rewards are a series of rewards players can claim every day in-game. It is important to note that once players claim a reward for one day, they will only be able to claim the next reward the following day.

If players do not claim the daily login reward, they will lose that reward. However, it will be claimable the next time players log into the game.

It is important to note that players will obtain a Sacred Shard from the daily login reward on day 78. Once players reach the end of the system, the same series of rewards will be repeated. This means that players are able to claim more than one Sacred Shard from the daily rewards.

Star rewards

Players can claim Star rewards once they have collected a certain number of stars in either Campaign or in Faction Wards.

Players will be able to claim Sacred Shards from the star rewards system when they collect 252 stars in Campaign mode. They can also claim the Shards when they collect 655 stars in Fraction Wars.

Dungeon challenges

These challenges are specific to dungeon-related objectives. Players will receive a Sacred Shard once they complete all the dungeon challenges in their current part.

Clan Boss

A Clan Boss fight is a feature that allows players to defeat a boss multiple times a day. However, players need to be part of a clan to participate in this adventure.

If the clan manages to deal enough damage to the boss on either Nightmare or Ultra Nightmare mode, players have a chance to obtain a Sacred Shard.

Alternatives methods

In addition to the above-mentioned methods, players are also able to collect Sacred Shards in the following:

  • Progression rewards
  • Mission milestones
  • Monthly quests
  • Doom Tower
  • Arena
  • Events
  • Packs
  • Referral

It is important to note that some of these methods need to be purchased with real-life money. However, it is not mandatory to spend money to obtain Sacred Shards. Players should be aware that collecting Sacred Shards can be a time-consuming activity.

Leave a Comment