One of the warriors that players can collect in Raid: Shadow Legends is Dark Elhain, who is extremely powerful against the Ice Golem.
Raid: Shadow Legends is a popular mobile game, set in the fictional world of Teleria. However, the world has been colonized by the Dark Lord, Siroth. It is now up to the players to retake the planet.
The game features multiple activities for players to participate in. Additionally, they are able to explore various in-game destinations. However, it is recommended that they familiarise themselves with the Affinity system before they participate in an activity or go exploring.
There are four different types of Affinities in the game, and players will need to have knowledge of them all to be successful in battles.
They should remember that one offers no particular advantages or disadvantages over the others, while the other three exist in balance with one another. The following table indicates the name of the Affinity and its properties:
|Force (Red)||This Affinity is strong against Magic, but has a disadvantage against Spirit.|
|Void (Purple)||The Void Affinity features no counter, or weaknesses, against other Affinities.|
|Magic (Blue)||It has an advantage against Spirit; however, Magic is weak against Force Affinities.|
|Spirit (Green)||Even though Spirit has a disadvantage against Magic, it is strong against Force.|
Once players understand all the Affinities, they are able to assemble an army of Champions. They can use their Champions for battles in dungeons, castles and deserts among others.
However, these areas are usually defended by various enemies. Players should ensure that their Champions are strong enough to win the battles.
When players first start playing Raid, they will have to play a tutorial mission to learn the mechanics. After the tutorial, they can choose their first Champion. It is important to note that there are four types of Champions: Defence, Attack, Support and Health Points.
Each type of Champion features distinct skills and abilities. Players should thus choose their Champion wisely. Players are able to collect more Champions by using Shards, which contain the souls of ancient warriors.
Once the players have collected the required Shards, they can summon a warrior at the in-game Summoning Portal. The game currently features four different Shards, and each summons a different type of Champion.
The following table indicates the different Shards and the rarity of warriors each Shard can summon:
|Shards||Rarity of warriors|
|Ancient Shard||Players have a 91.5 percent chance to obtain a rare Champion with this Shard, but there is an eight percent chance that it will summon an epic Champion, and a 0.5 percent chance for it to summon a legendary Champion.|
|Void Shard||A Void Shard has a 91 percent chance of summoning a rare Champion. Additionally, it has an eight percent chance of summoning an epic Champion, and a 0.5 percent chance for a legendary Champion.|
|Sacred Shard||With this Shard, players stand a 94 percent chance at obtaining an epic Champion. However, it has a six percent chance to summon a legendary Champion.|
|Mystery Shard||The Shards have a 74.2 percent chance of summoning a common Champion. Additionally, it has a 24.4 percent chance to summon an uncommon Champion, and a 1.4 percent chance to summon a rare Champion.|
Raid: Shadow Legends: Dark Elhain
One of the warriors that players can obtain in Raid is Dark Elhain. Since she is a Magic affinity warrior, she has a disadvantage against Force characters. However, she has an advantage against Spirit warriors.
It is believed that she is quite strong in battle against freeze characters, due to her skills and abilities. Players can thus use her in a team against the Ice Golem. However, Dark Elhain also has a great utility for Doom Tower, as she can help with tough waves of enemies with a powerful area-of-effect hits.
Dark Elhain’s skills and abilities
As mentioned above, each warrior in the game has different skills and abilities. It is thus advised that players carefully consider their characters’ abilities before creating a team. The following table indicates Dark Elhain’s skills and a description of each:
Active skill: Necrotic Bolt
|When activated, the warrior attacks one enemy. However, it also decreases the target’s maximum health by 30 percent of the damage inflicted.|
Active skill: Death’s Majesty
|This skill places a 50 percent increase attack buff on Dark Elhain for two turns before attacking all the enemies. It has a 50 percent chance to apply a 30 percent decrease speed debuff for two turns.|
Passive: Lethal Winter
|The warrior’s turn meter is filled by 25 percent. Additionally, it instantly activates the Death’s Majesty skill whenever she or an ally receives a freeze debuff.|
Passive: Veins of Ice
|This passive instantly removes any freeze debuffs on Dark Elhain and it replaces them with a 30 percent increased critical rate buff. Additionally, it applies a critical damage and strength buff whenever an enemy place a freeze debuff on her.|
Raid: Shadow Legends is a popular mobile game, set in the fictional world of Teleria. It invites players to obtain various characters in order to form teams and defeat enemies.
One of the warriors that players can obtain in Raid is Dark Elhain. She is very powerful against freeze characters, due to her skills and abilities.
Players can thus use her in a team against the Ice Golem. However, Dark Elhain also has a great utility for Doom Tower, as she can help with tough waves of enemies with a powerful area-of-effect hits.