Commanders level 30 and higher can complete a set of questions during STFC’s Chakotay Trivia event, though it is only active for 1 day.
In this exhilarating mobile game, Star Trek Fleet Command (STFC) you can slay enemies, explore a vast open space, build ships and recruit crews.
In addition to completing space-based missions, Commanders can participate in in-game events. One of these events is Chakotay Trivia, which requires that you answer a set of questions.
STFC: Chakotay Trivia Answers
The Chakotay Trivia event began on Monday, 10 July 2023 and will conclude on Tuesday, 11 July 2023. Although it is only active for 24 hours, players must complete simplistic objectives in the event.
You have to answer a trivia question by traveling to the corresponding system in which you have to use a Hailing Frequency.
If you are struggling to find the answers, you can refer to the following table:
Several players believe that the correct answer for the first question requires that they to travel to Eshu.
If you use a Hailing Frequency in Eshu, you will not receive a notification that you are progressing in the event. This is because Eshu is the incorrect system, and you have to travel to Kibuka to answer the question correctly.
What are the questions?
The following questions are featured in the Chakotay Trivia event:
- Who sponsored Chakotay’s application to Starfleet Academy
- Before joining the crew of the Voyager, Chakotay was a captain aboard which Maquis raiding vessel?
- Among Chakotay’s original Maquis crew, who provided the biggest disappointment and betrayal for Chakotay as they adapted to their new home on the Voyager
- In the episode, Phage, Chakotay was able to rework which part of the Voyager to help detect hidden hostile ships
- Aside from his prowess as a pilot, Chakotay also had a reputation for being?
- To whom was Chakotay speaking when he said, “Maybe you can just flip some Borg switch and shut down your emotions but I can’t.”
To answer the given questions, players must travel to a specific system, in which they have to use a Hailing Frequency to progress in the event.
The Hailing Frequency feature allows you to communicate with players in real time by sending them an emoji or a picture.
You can send any Hailing Frequency in the specific system to advance in the event. Players should note that Hailing Frequency is purely cosmetic and does not provide your fleet with buffs and bonuses.
Chakotay Trivia event bug
Several STFC players on the Discord server revealed that the Chakotay Trivia Event’s score feature does not function as it should. One player claims to have completed all 6 questions, however, he only received 500 points.
If you are experiencing the same issue, you should wait a few minutes, as the game requires some time to track your progress.