|Game Name||Punishing: Gray Raven|
|Release Date||16 July 2021|
|Genre||3D action role-playing|
|Supported Device||iOS / Android|
|Emulator||LPlayer; MuMuPlayer; Bluestacks|
|Developer / Publisher||Kuro Game|
|Official Social Media||Twitter / Facebook / YouTube / Discord|
Punishing: Gray Raven is a mobile action role-playing game that is set in a post-apocalyptic world. The world is overrun by corrupted cybernetic enemies caused by the Punishing Virus. The game allows players to lead a squad of up to three characters, known as Constructs, against the corrupted and other opposing forces to retake the planet.
Constructs can be improved by levelling up and promoting them, as well as levelling their weapons and equipping them with gear. Players are able to unlock additional Constructs by advancing in the main story, and more Constructs can be obtained through a gacha machine and in-game events. The in-game currency can be obtained through in-app purchases and playing the game, which are used to obtain Constructs and equipment. A pity system ensures that the player will receive rare items after a certain number of pulls.
The game also features a housing system in the form of dormitories, where players are able to decorate and move constructs into their dorms in order to improve their mood. Constructs can be assigned chores in the dorms to obtain in-game materials.
- Punishing: Gray Raven Fallen Star guide
- PGR Lucia Plume (S Class): Equipment, Memory, and Ability Guide
- A guide to Punishing: Gray Raven’s Warzone mode
- A guide to Punishing: Gray Raven’s Phantom Pain Cage
- Punishing: Gray Raven Memory Guide
- Punishing: Gray Raven S-Rank Selector Guide
- Punishing: Gray Raven Team Building
- Punishing Gray Raven Beginner’s Guide
- PGR Lucia Crimson Abyss (S Class): Equipment, Memory, and Ability Guide
- Punishing: Gray Raven dorm guide
- Punishing: Gray Raven’s Volatile Priestess
- Punishing: Gray Raven’s Ayla
- Punishing: Gray Raven’s Component Pieces
- Punishing: Gray Raven’s Lucia Lotus build