|Application Name||Lord of the Rings: Rise to War (LOTR)|
|Release Date||September 23, 2021|
|Supported Device||iOS / Android|
|Price||Free / With In-App Purchases|
|Developer / Publisher||NetEase Games|
|Official Social Media||Twitter / Facebook / YouTube / Discord / VK|
Lord of the Rings: Rise to War is an official licensed mobile strategy game based on the classic trilogy, Lord of the Rings.
The official description of the game states, “Epic tales of old, be it of love, friendship, or glory, are in days bygone. A new War of the Ring is on the horizon, and the fate of Middle-earth now follows into your hands.”
The game is set in the Third Age of Middle-earth, and it offers an immersive and faithful interpretation of the fictional world of Arda. It also offers a wide variety of characters, from the Ranger of the North, Aragorn, to the Elven Lord of Rivendell, Elrond.
In the game, players will embark on new adventures in order to build armies for conquest. Players need to strategically expand their territory in pursuit of the One Ring.
Based on the choice to side with good or evil, players can build either Warbands or Fellowships to collaborate with other members on attack plans against their rivals.
Players will also improve the bonds with their alliances on the battlefield, with the goal of expanding territories on the game’s tile-based map design.
Each victory will claim another piece of land for the alliance; however, each defeat will result in a loss of land. The game sets players on a path to not only outwit and defeat their enemies, but also to seize the ultimate prize – the One Ring.
|Here you can find the comprehensive faction list.|
|Tier||List of good Commanders|
|S-tier||Ori, Dwalin, Aragorn, Eowyn, Haldir, Hirgon, Gimli, Faramir|
|A-tier||Merry and Pippin, Legolas, Arwen, Boromir, Eomer, Frodo and Sam, Elrond, Balin, Denethor II|
|B-tier||Dain Ironfoot, Gandalf the Grey, Gandalf the White, Galadriel|
|Tier||List of evil Commanders|
|S-tier||Grishnakh, Khaldon, Gorbag (Captain of Minas Morgul), Saruman the White|
|A-tier||Maltok, Ugthak, Sharku, Agzok|
|B-tier||Yusraa, Grima Wormtongue, Khamul|
Here you can find more information about the Commanders in Lord of the Rings: Rise to War.
- LOTR: Rise to War Commanders
- LOTR: Rise to War Factions
- LOTR: Rise to War Angmar
- LOTR: Rise to War Wizard’s Betrayal
- LOTR: Rise to War Mordor
- LOTR: Rise to War Sauron
- LOTR: Rise to War Forts
- LOTR: Rise to War Gondor
- LOTR: Rise to War Stamina
- LOTR: Rise to War Season reset
- LOTR: Rise to War Mithril
- LOTR: Rise to War Mysterious Spring
- LOTR: Rise to War Fangorn Skirmish
- LOTR: Rise to War Power production
- LOTR: Rise to War Season 2
- LOTR: Rise to War Ring Guide
- LOTR: Rise to War Oathbreakers
- LOTR: Rise to War Arnor
- LOTR: Rise to War Best factions
- LOTR: Rise to War Ruins
- How to quit a Fellowship in LOTR: Rise to War
- How to hire neutral units in LOTR: Rise to War
- LOTR: Rise to War – Relocate Settlement
- How to relocate a settlement in LOTR: Rise to War
- LOTR: Rise to War Season 3