To use Yoz’s Jar in Lost Ark, you have to select it in your inventory, but keep in mind that you need certain materials to pull a skin.
Lost Ark has easy-to-learn features with unexpected depth and room for customization within the Tripod system.
You will get the opportunity to customize your character during the character creation phase, however, you can acquire skins to further enhance your character’s appearance.
A recent update introduced the Yoz’s Jar , but several players are unsure of how to use it.
Lost Ark: How to use Yoz’s Jar
The game’s developer, Smilegate, released an update on Tuesday, 12 September 2023 which introduced Yoz’s Jar.
This new consumable introduces Epic and Legendary skins that players can use to change their characters’ appearances.
To procure this item, you have to open the in-game cash shop and purchase it with blue crystals. You can purchase a jar for approximately 100 blue crystals and 10 jars for 900 blue crystals.
When you purchase it, you will be able to choose between a jar containing season 1 or season 2 Legendary skins.
Purchased jars appear as consumable items in your inventory and you can open them with a simple right click. This will open the gacha menu and pull a skin.
You should note that you can only procure 1 skin from a jar, and one pull from a jar costs 14 Golden Cloths.
There is a 90 percent chance that you could receive an Epic Rarity skin, but 1000 Amethyst Shards are granted when you obtain an Epic rarity skin. There is only a 10 percent chance that players will receive a Legendary skin.
If you got a skin that you do not like, you can list it in the Auction House for other players to purchase.
Keep in mind, though, that you can change the colors of the skin by interacting with the Skin Modding non-player character.
When purchasing a skin, you can either select the Leap or the Promise skins, which correspond to the game’s seasons.
Not all classes can wear the skins, so you should ensure that your character can equip the skin before selecting Leap or Promise.
The table below lists the classes that can equip each skin:
|Legendary Skin: Promise||
|Legendary Skin: Leap||
Lost Ark players can acquire Blue Crystals through regular in-game crystals, and you can convert your Royal Crystals and Gold to Blue Crystals. However, you should remember that 238 Royal Crystals will only give you 100 Blue Crystals.
You can find the Currency Exchange at the bottom of the Lost Ark Ship and if you click the button, you will be able to exchange your currencies.
As previously mentioned, you need 14 Golden Cloths to use a Yoz’s Jar. To obtain this item, you can dismantle Epic Rarity Skins, and you can also procure the material from the cash shop and by participating in the in-game events.
It is worth noting that only skins which are purchased with Royal Crystals can be dismantled for Golden Cloths.